Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
Individual reports to manufacturing and will also support R & D and Quality and be responsible for the following:
- Execute maintenance and calibration activities within a GMP equipment maintenance and calibration system.
- Provide any necessary technical support to ensure minimal downtime for all manufacturing and R & D equipment.
- Use manual/semi-automated equipment to assemble the disposable cartridge products and re-usable meter and train staff as needed.
- Support day to day manufacturing activities including line set-up, completing batch record documentation and meeting manufacturing goals.
- Perform equipment engineering tasks as assigned and other related duties as assigned.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle small, fragile parts under a microscope with dexterity.
- Have knowledge of GMP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of automation to assist in the assembly processes.
- High school diploma or general education degree or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, background in calibration is preferred but not mandatory.
The position may include work in a clean room, dry room or bio-hazardous environment and required wearing a lab coat, hair net, gloves.
must be able to lift 45 pounds.
Supervison: Supervised by Manufacturing Manager
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor or the management of the company.