Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
Individual reports to manufacturing and will also support R & D and Quality and be responsible for the following:
- Execute maintenance and calibration activities within a GMP equipment maintenance and calibration system.
- Provide any necessary technical support to ensure minimal downtime for all manufacturing and R & D equipment.
- Use manual/semi-automated equipment to assemble the disposable cartridge products and re-usable meter and train staff as needed.
- Support day to day manufacturing activities including line set-up, completing batch record documentation and meeting manufacturing goals.
- Perform equipment engineering tasks as assigned and other related duties as assigned.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle small, fragile parts under a microscope with dexterity.
- Have knowledge of GMP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of automation to assist in the assembly processes.
- High school diploma or general education degree or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, background in calibration is preferred but not mandatory.
The position may include work in a clean room, dry room or bio-hazardous environment and required wearing a lab coat, hair net, gloves.
Must be able to lift 45 pounds.