Working at Intuity could be the experience of a lifetime. Each of us is deeply passionate and committed to simplifying the lives of patients with diabetes and their caregivers. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to improve the lives of millions of people.
If you share in our vision, simply email your resume to email@example.com and make sure to reference the specific position of interest.
Current Job Openings:
Global Supply Chain and Sourcing Manager
The head of Global Supply Chain and Sourcing will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. The position will establish and implement effective global supply chain and sourcing strategy, policies, procedures supporting all business units while driving cost and cash savings, risk management and contract execution aligned with company objectives and business needs. This individual will identify, evaluate, develop and manage supplier relationships, and execute joint collaborative initiatives. In this role, they will execute supplier agreements, negotiations, contract implementation and performance monitoring against established targets. This individual will collaborate across the organization and will rapidly analyze and synthesize information and communicate regularly with senior leaders. They will proactively identify potential supply chain issues as well as directing and administering production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials stores.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with sales, marketing, finance and manufacturing, providing expertise in developing and maintaining manufacturing and inventory plans based on forecasts and lead times.
- Take a lead role in ERP implementation, optimization and maintenance.
- Use the ERP system’s MRP functionality to plan, purchase and maintain proper inventory levels of finished goods and purchased parts that coincide with the business objectives.
- Responsible for evaluation of sourcing and transportation strategies with regard to duties and tariffs and minimizing exposure through proper incoterms.
- Responsible for leading contact and pricing negotiations, developing supplier quality agreements and ensuring materials quality metrics are achieved.
- Responsible for working with technical teams to identify potential supplier as well as perform supplier evaluation, selection, development and provide performance feedback.
- Evaluate and develop mitigation planning against uncertainty in; demand, supply, transport, currency fluctuation, raw materials availability, lot or batch variability and tooling or mold wear and damage.
- Work with product development and manufacturing to maintain accurate BOM and costing data.
- Develop R&D infrastructure by assuring processes, tools, capital equipment, and lab facilities
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements (ISO), Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Experience in manufacturing and supply chain management of complex cross functional products involving, electrical, electro-mechanical, optical and molded plastics.
- Experience with ERP and MRP system implementation, maintenance and optimization
- Experience with lean manufacturing, JIT, Kan Ban and utilization of Kaizen to optimize business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop employees and effective cross functional relationships
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, managing and developing suppliers
- Relevant experience in inventory storage and warehouse management
- Experience working in regulated product and manufacturing environments (ISO, FDA, cGMP)
- Minimum of a BS in a related science discipline (mechanical, electrical or process engineering);
- 8+ years experience in manufacturing of high volume commercial or medical devices
- 2+ years in a senior engineering role leading a team or acting as the primary technical interface to a CM.
Work on a small team in a versatile role developing embedded firmware (C and C++) on a consumer medical device with multiple microcontrollers and computer software (visual C#) to control equipment and fixtures for manufacturing of the device. Contribute in developing requirement specifications, implementation and validation of software. Participate in code reviews and use case collaborations.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Code in C++ and C# to control glucose meter and manufacturing test equipment
- Provide documentation of code (specification, work instructions, DCO’s, etc.)
- Write and execute test protocols to validate created software
- Work within the source code control system in support of product Design History Record
- Participate in design and code reviews by generating review material and presenting design review material
- Contribute to the Intuity Medical Intellectual Property portfolio by generating patentable ideas or designs
- Driven to succeed, and always looking to improve skills and expertise
- Flexibility and a willingness to quickly change projects or project direction as required by the fast paced medical startup environment
- 3+ years of experiences in software design/development responsibilities
- Proficiency in C++ , Visual C#
- Embedded microcontroller device experience
- Computer controlled hardware/software experience
- Knowledge of standard coding concepts, practices, and procedures
- Software development life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a dynamic fast moving team
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Desirable Skills: Knowledge of GMP and FDA design control documentation requirements a plus